Tuesday 7 July 2009

A Blog Experience

For me it was very pleasant to participate on this. I love writing, so it wasn´t a problem for me to write about different things. I appreciate our teacher for taking the time to read all of our stuffs and correct us, because there were many mistakes that we used to make even when we talk. I really I liked the topics too, because they had to do with our interests, so that make it more amusing. I think this way of teaching is very useful because nowadays we have to take advantage of technology and do this kind of things to learn in an easy and different way. Anyway, I think one of the disadvantages that blog has is that If you have a doubt you can´t ask immediately, so sometimes I wanted to know why some phrases couldn´t be said in one way or another, but then in a few days you forget it and you don´t ask hahah… Anyway, I learned a lot because sometimes you write and write and write and you forget some grammar details that are also important, so blog’s activities have obviously helped me to improve my English. I usually don´t practice English, sometimes I try to see movies in English without reading the subtitles, but that is not enough hahah.. you need to practice the language more often so you catch it better and you make yourself more confident on what you are writing or saying in English or in any other language that you wanna learn. I really like to learn more languages so I think the interest that you have is also important because you want to be better and you want to know the other language as well as you know Spanish, so I think that’s why I tried to do all the tasks, because I really wanted to improve my English…and well, I think it has worked..

1 comment: