Wednesday 7 October 2009

A country you'd like to visit

Well, I really love traveling, so it´s difficult for me to choose just one place for going! If I had a lot of money, I would spend it crossing the whole world haha…
I really want to travel to Latin America with friends, and knowing different cultures and foods!, love to try different foods of other places, and well.. I love the beaches too and the weather that Latin America has. On the other hand, I would like to travel to Greece. I have a friend there which I would like to visit, because I see her just once a year when she comes to Chile, and well.. I would like to go there of course to know more about the country too! My friend says food is good haha...and that there are so many beautiful places to go. Greece is so near to Italy that definitely I would go to Italy too haha.. I would like to go there because I want to improve my Italian and I don´t know.. meet some remote familiars hahah and spend a lot of time there.. work in something, I don´t know.. The same with the States, I would like to go there for a few months to improve my English, work , earn some money haha and return! Haha...Well, that´s all !.. nothing too exotic for now... haha..See you next time!

2 comments:

  1. Pame, you haven't done your homework bad girl!
    there's a new blog homework to do

    see you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha! _I forgot it!
    did u see the movie??????????
    ,mmmmmmmm,,,,,,,
    I think I forgot it too ! =p

    ReplyDelete