Saturday 14 November 2009

Task 4

My faculty:

Well, in fact I like my faculty, but I think that the first time you come here you think it is not part of the university haha because it’s very different of other faculties, you know…it doesn´t look very modern, and it isn’t a big building…But, anyway I like that, because it’s a very familiar place where you know everybody, from the people who clean the classrooms to the teachers, and you almost know every people who study here, because we aren’t so many students.
I also like all the grass and trees and nature that we have haha because other faculties abound in concrete, and that sucks…because you can´t lie back in the grass an get relax or spend a good time there with your friends after a class…

By the other hand, I know there are lots of things to improve, like some workshops that are in bad conditions. For example, on winter some classrooms get wet, or some stoves don’t work well. And well, as everything is getting so old, you need to repair lot of things…
Bathrooms are another thing that sometimes annoys me, because there isn’t some basic things like toilet paper or soap.

Anyway, I like my faculty because even though some workshops need to improve, we have a lot of tools to work and many different workshops that not every art faculty has, like big ovens for ceramic and goldsmith, or a big press for engraving, etc..
So, art faculty is good… but it can be better !

No comments:

Post a Comment